Seagulls, sea and sunset at Neptun, Black Sea, Romania
Well, you can’t actually see the sun setting down into the water because the sea faces East, sorry!
You might also like these travel articles:
- Black Sea, Romania – Dog Chasing Seagulls on the Beach
- UK Seaside – Possibly My Next Summer Destination
- On the Beach All-Inclusive Holidays: Relaxing or Boring?
- Black and White Swans on Herastrau Lake
- Balea Lac Chalet
- How to Feed 100 Hungry Seagulls: One at a Time
- Sunset at Olympic Beach, Greece
- HDR Photo of the Day: Monastery in Moldova, Romania
- Tineretului Park – Bucharest, Romania
- Cactus Flower, Botanical Garden, Iasi, Romania
- Racos Volcano, Brasov, Romania
- Clouds over Apuseni Mountains, Romania